Thursday, 3 October 2013

Maruti Suzuki Support


customerhelplinenumber.org-marutisuzuki
 
Maruti Suzuki India Limited is basically referred to as Maruti. It is a brand, which manufactures cars and automobiles, and is the most successful brand in India. Maruti Suzuki, India is the subsidiary of Japanese manufacturer of cars and bikes. The presence of the brand can be felt in India for the last several decades.
Maruti has almost captured 38% of its share in car market in India. They have recently introduced some most luxurious cars like Dzire, Sx4 etc. Maruti is a brand of people in India.
People love to own cars of this brand because of its faith and competence. There are some other factors as well, as why people love to purchase anything of this brand like its low maintenance cost and car accessories.
The company has it’s headquarter at Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi. Technically speaking, around 20% of the company is owned by the Indian Government and the rest 80% is owned by Suzuki, Japan.
Maruti Suzuki:

Kolkata:

Machino Techno in Alipore Road

Address:
Jindal House, 8-A, Alipore Road,
Kolkata -700027
Contact No: 033 30487740/30487733


Auto Hitech in Southern Avenue:

Address:
97A, Southern Avenue, Kolkata -700029
Contact No: 033 24651265/24651268/24655665

Dewar’s Garage in Council House Street:

Address:
4 Council House Street, Kolkata-700001
Contact No: 033 22420445/22420445


Mohan Motor Udyog in A.J.C. Bose Road  :  

Address:
226/1, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700020
Contact No: 033 22833601/2703080

Jalan Distributors in Teghoria:

Address:
AA-45, VIP Road, Teghoria, Kolkata-700059
Contact No: 033 40209100/25707428

Bagalore Offices:

Garuda Autocraft in Sankey Road:


Address:

No. 20, Uniworth Plaza, Sankey Road,
Bengaluru -560020
Contact No:
080 23340121



Mandovi Motors in Lavelle Road:


Address:

40/4, Lavelle Road,
Bengaluru -560001
Contact No:
080 22293434/22293249/22293241


 Sagar Automobiles in Bannerghatta Road:


Address: No. 39/2, Bannerghatta Road,
Bengaluru-560029
Contact No:
080 41503900/41503901/41503902



Bimal Auto Agency in Mahadevpura:


Address:  60/2 Mahadevpura, Whitefield Road,
Bengaluru -560048
Contact No:
080 28518282/28518944/30583333



Pratham Motors in Belandur:


Address: 16, Belandur, Sarjapur Marthahalli, Outer Ring Road,
Bengaluru-560037
Contact No:
080 41309100